Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 - Instagram swipe issues

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 03:55 PM)
pospichalales
Journeyman
Options

I have a problem with Instagram app on my Galaxy S21. I use gestures to control the phone. When I do a swipe to return to the home screen, app switches to chats or camera page at the same time. So when I open an application running in the background, it launches to another screen and I have to return. I thought if I could make any oblique  swipe by mistake, but that's not the case. Because the swipe for the camera is completely opposite to the movement of my finger.

Does anyone have such issues?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
this could be solved by altering the gesture sensitivity in display>navigation bar> more options for swipe gestures and then changing the sensitivity to as high or low as you like. I also use gesture control on my s21 and I don't seem to have this problem. maybe the above solution can help?
0 Likes
pospichalales
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your tip. This setting regulates sensitivity on sides but in this case I am making swipe from the middle of the bottom.

I would say it is a problem with sensitivity setting within app as if you make very short swipe from the right to the left, you are switched to chats.

But with my previous phone I did not have such issue and I used gestures too.

0 Likes