Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 idle

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 03:13 PM)
yahyainaam
Journeyman
Options

Now i have prood i dont have any back ground app i put my phone on bedtime and still my phone drains batter from 100% to 70%

Screenshot_20210716-090844_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20210716-012414_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you look at the top right, it says 5G. This may be the cause of battery drain because 5G uses loads of battery. This shouldn't be the cause of the issue if you turn your mobile data off when you go to sleep.
0 Likes
yahyainaam
Journeyman
Options

I off them its not about that my brother has s21 ultra also he on 5g but id does not drain battery i already talk to samsung warranty they will check my phone the phone battery is new its something weong with panel motherboard something else which is drain battery on standy 5g does not drain battery in 5 hrs like from 100% to 75% come on its a 1200$ phone 

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That is a very high Google Play Services reading.

Try wiping the cache partition and using the Galaxy App Booster. See...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/wipe-cache-partition-amp-galaxy-app-booster/m-...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
And even with 5g on a phone shouldnt drain 30% within 8 hours standby time with such little usage. I use a Samsung galaxy A51 5g and I have used 5g all day with 70% battery left after 13 hours standby time and 2 hours 13 minutes SOT. And this is a midrange phone, something else is going on, might be worth trying to get it to a Samsung Experience Store
0 Likes