Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Huge Mistake

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 12:51 PM)
Brimmy1
Pioneer
Options
I weng to upgrade my S20 to the S21 but having checked the S21 out i found out the S21 no longer has a Sd card slot, big mistake as i left Apple many years ago due to there being no option to add extra storage other than paying to use the cloud now it seems Samsung has gone down the same road probably to make more profit. BIG MISTAKE
16 REPLIES 16
AveeP
First Poster
Options
Agree, illigical move to lose the expandable memory - glad I went for the s20 fe, as I didn't spot that. 128gb onboard and a 128gb card too. love it!! I moved away from those oranges years ago for the same reason, among others.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
one of the reasons I've not upgraded fron my s10+ ... 1 gigabyte of internal drive and a 64mb SD drive
Brimmy1
Pioneer
Options
i think it's all about profit. i have a music library of 153gb on my sd card. the S21 ultra has the sd card slot.
Brimmy1
Pioneer
Options
I have all my music on my sd card so i can have music wherever i go. only the S21 Ultra has the sd slot
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
No SD card on the Ultra either. Didn't bother me too much because I went for the 256GB model to account for losing my 128GB "music" SD card, but understand how it will bother others!
0 Likes
Lane93
Explorer
Options
The ultra doesn't have the sd card slot none of the s21 series has an sd card slot
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The S21 Ultra does not have an SD card slot.
0 Likes
Brimmy1
Pioneer
Options
i guess that ones out
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
was going to go from S20 to 21, then saw that there was no SD card slot AND resolution down from 1440 to 1080, thought I would avoid !
0 Likes