Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 headphones

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 09:34 PM)
S21Logielove11
Journeyman
Options
I have just received my new S21 and noticed Samsung do not give a charger nor can you plug headphones into this device.

Is the phone not expensive enough without forcing me to by Ear Bud and a new charger 

REALLY??!!!!
15 REPLIES 15
dembow
Explorer
Options
I guess this allows you to choose the headphone type you want while minimizing further price increase. Samsung regularly runs promotions allowing customers to receive a gift with their purchase. I for example prefer the Galaxy Buds Live as they don't completely obstruct the ear canal and can be worn for hours. While the Buds Pro likely have a better sound I wouldn't wish them as a gift, same with the usual earphones Samsung used to include. I know you could always sell them, but I prefer having a choice which is the whole idea of being in the Android ecosystem compared to other manufacturers who sell their users intangible privacy propaganda.

On another note, Samsung's web shop does show what's included in the box and so do Samsung's official unboxing videos on YouTube.
0 Likes
S21Logielove11
Journeyman
Options
Sorry I don't watch videos on phones I am about to buy but changing that you can't plug your headphones making them obsolete is disgraceful
S21Logielove11
Journeyman
Options
Money to Money for the big boys at Samsung and the little people wishing to afford the headphones.

I've only ever used Samsung, might send it back and get an iPhone now
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can go the apple route, but then again your still not going to get earphones or charging brick. Neither have the headphone jack. You can still use your old headphones. Just buy a USB-C headset jack adaptor. Just make sure the adaptor has a dac.
BecH
First Poster
Options
You can buy a c type to headphone adaptor. I prefer my plug in headphones and managed to find one on amazon
0 Likes
Catriley
First Poster
Options
I linked Sony Headphones to my phone, music sounds great and they last ages.
Toni-one
First Poster
Options
This is your decision, but in my day it was called, cutting your nose off to spite your face. You will be getting a much inferior phone by lowering your standards with your acceptance of a lower standard phone.
0 Likes
DNS9
Navigator
Options
Yeah, and apple ones cost even more! Samsung lowered the price of their charging bricks, and are offering free Galaxy buds pro or live in deal with the phone. The pros are over £200 pounds. Apple have done neither of these, so you're spending even more!
ghosty
Voyager
Options
The lesson here is to find out what you are buying before you already bought it..
0 Likes