Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 gets TOO hot, so that you can easily cook on it!

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:38 AM)
Farnam
Explorer
Options

I have received my Galaxy S21 two days age, Since there I have to make my video calls or playing Call of Duty on my old Note 9!! It gets as warm as hell that you can not even use it! I will wait until the next week for an update ... Otherwise, I will send it back... No one wants a FLAGSHIP like this!! Because it is an issue that you can realize it DEFINITELY before realising a FLAGSHIP phone!! But you did it!! I was a real and loyal fan of Samsung phones, but now I am thinking about other good brands showing more respect to buyers choice! 

They should not release the phone if it has some serious issues which can affect the user experience!

24 REPLIES 24
Farnam
Explorer
Options

what should we do now?

0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

what should we do now?

😞

0 Likes
marcrobbo8
Apprentice
Options
I got exactly the same b/s reply when I asked if should get that hot in normal use,and I've seen no improvement either.
Farnam
Explorer
Options

i sent it back! I have lost my respect to Samsung though i am using S20 5G now! it gets warm but still usable at least.

0 Likes
marcrobbo8
Apprentice
Options
think mine is going to be going the same way still getting way too hot!& Battery life is 10hrs absolute max for so called flagship that's a joke,my little a10 went for days without any power saving on have to have on with the s21 to last the day,pretty disappointed with samsung is a huge understatement..
0 Likes