Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 gets TOO hot, so that you can easily cook on it!

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 07:23 AM)
Farnam
Explorer
Options

I have received my Galaxy S21 two days age, Since there I have to make my video calls or playing Call of Duty on my old Note 9!! It gets as warm as hell that you can not even use it! I will wait until the next week for an update ... Otherwise, I will send it back... No one wants a FLAGSHIP like this!! Because it is an issue that you can realize it DEFINITELY before realising a FLAGSHIP phone!! But you did it!! I was a real and loyal fan of Samsung phones, but now I am thinking about other good brands showing more respect to buyers choice! 

They should not release the phone if it has some serious issues which can affect the user experience!

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Safe usage and storage temperature for the lithium battery in a cell phone is –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F).

However, it should only be charged between 0°C to 45°C
(32°F to 113°F).

Anything outside of these ranges will decrease the battery usable life. It is a fairly steep trade-off too: for example, a battery that might last 800 recharges at 113F may only last 400 charges at 118F.

Farnam
Explorer
Options

Thats right... apart from that you can not safely use it with 60 grad!

0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

Thanks for the reply but i think there is no solution for it except an update or somthing similar! I am not going to reduce the configs because of that ... 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
is this just the standard S21?
0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

what do you mean with standard? its Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yes sorry I meant the regular one, I'm hearing lots of problems with the ultra but it looks like they all doing it now 😒
0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

Saldly yes ... I think there is something wrong with all the S serieses of this release.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it seems that way think I will always buy at the end of the year like I did with S20 🤔
Hvars
Explorer
Options

Here we go :

https://youtu.be/rsLJLk3nx8k

Sad news

Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
sitting here right now downloading genshin impact using CPU monitor my S21 5G just hit 52c literally it's actually hot hot to the touch and everything is EXTREMELY slow.

Screenshot_20210205-213324_Cpu Monitor.jpg

0 Likes