Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 gets TOO hot, so that you can easily cook on it!

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:38 AM)
Farnam
Explorer
Options

I have received my Galaxy S21 two days age, Since there I have to make my video calls or playing Call of Duty on my old Note 9!! It gets as warm as hell that you can not even use it! I will wait until the next week for an update ... Otherwise, I will send it back... No one wants a FLAGSHIP like this!! Because it is an issue that you can realize it DEFINITELY before realising a FLAGSHIP phone!! But you did it!! I was a real and loyal fan of Samsung phones, but now I am thinking about other good brands showing more respect to buyers choice! 

They should not release the phone if it has some serious issues which can affect the user experience!

24 REPLIES 24
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
there was a recent post on this that resolved the issue. can't remember details but check previous posts
0 Likes
AbbasHussain
Student
Options
I have the exact same issue contacted Samsung and they didn't have A proper solution and told me to wait A few days and the phone will get used to your battery usage and get altered but I have not seen Any improvements if IM being honest
Farnam
Explorer
Options

It is a real disaster after Note 7!! It is truly disappointing!! They should not release the phone if it has some serious issues which can affect the user experience!

AbbasHussain
Student
Options
I agree with you I upgraded from s9 to 21 ultra was expecting big changes but if im being honest my s9 is much better than this. I watched A lot of videos on youtube for reviews and s21 ultra won every review however I also have the iPhone 12 pro and that phone battery time last longer than s21 ultra
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
mine shows a constant 40 degrees Celsius only for surfing through internet
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Why do you keep writing FLAGSHIP in capitals>

Farnam
Explorer
Options

The same by me!! You can not even surf with it!

0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

S and Note series are Samsung flagships 

0 Likes
Farnam
Explorer
Options

The same by me!! You can not even surf with it!