Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 Free Galaxy Buds Live

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 05:14 PM)
CaitlinG99
Explorer
Options
I have had my claim validated to get the free buds live. However it was validated on the 8th Feb how long did everyone have to wait for the dispatch email? I understand there is a 45 day window but it's nearly been a month and had no update. 
9 REPLIES 9
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello. i have done mine on the 4th and received the message that in 45 days. etc.... and i am still waiting 😅
CaitlinG99
Explorer
Options
hopefully they'll arrive soon! just thought they'd update us on what happening by now 😅
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
i have spoken to Samsung support and they have given me an contact number. hope it helps you as well.
As promised, you can contact the Promotions Ream at 0333 016 3421 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 8289 (ROI). Their lines are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ross1104
Student
Options
Did they give you a date that you should get them by?
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
no they told me that i have to call again on Tuesday. as in tomorrow. hope i get some good news
0 Likes
CaitlinG99
Explorer
Options
Thankyou I'll call tomorrow and hopefully find out what's happening :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Ross1104
Student
Options
Funnily enough I just got a text saying my stuff as been shipped
0 Likes
Caveman49
Explorer
Options
I got my 'we've received your claim' email on February 5th, and i got my 'your goods have been despatched' email today, so I'm sure you'll get confirmation over the next couple of days
CaitlinG99
Explorer
Options
brilliant thankyou! I'm hoping so it's just me being impatient 😅 just excited to receive them