Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 February update

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 01:21 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys,

Has anyone received the February update for their s21 series (UK)?.
I have seen that some people have had it but had problems with Netflix,Disney + not working.
Just wondering if Samsung have pulled it which is why we haven't received it yet.
Also was hoping it was one UI 4.1 but it's just security patch 4.0.

Cheers

17 REPLIES 17
Peterdm
Pathfinder
Options
As yet, I have not received it and I'm on the s21 ultra. But I've heard of those problems as well.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I think they are waiting for One Ui 4.1 to release with the s22 series and then we will receive the security patch on our phones with One Ui 4.1
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I think so maybe,just that some have received the February update already on UI 4.0 for s21 series 🤔
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh thats odd, and people definitely said its the s21 series that have already received Feb update? Im going to check right now if I have gor anything for my phone.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah s21 series,I'm wondering if it's Snapdragon version that has had it already 🤔
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yea could be probably. Cause I defo remember seeing something about the exynos s21 series getting February update with One UI 4.1 release. Wish I could remember the site so I could share it with you though 😅
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Ah that's interesting 🤞
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It seems that  that One UI 4.1 was scheduled to  roll out to the S21 Ultra in February  and the security patch may well come with that.  I do not have it yet though, also tried Smart Switch. However expected to be a bit later for the rest of the S21 Ultra line up and the  Note 20 series.  

See more here https://www.sammyfans.com/2022/01/10/samsung-will-release-one-ui-4-1-in-february-2022 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Interesting James,I wonder why people have been getting February patch on oneui 4.0 for s21 series 🤔