Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 fe touchscreen fault when super fast charging

(Topic created on: 04-02-2023 04:46 PM)
Procat
Apprentice
Options
The touchscreen fails and each touch gives multiple clicks or types multiple letters.

The charger is a genuine Samsung pd, and I've tried 2 different pd cables with the same fault. One cable was Samsung pd, the other was generic pd. 

What's the problem, is this a design fault with the s21fe? 
9 REPLIES 9
batteryman
Student
Options
Faulty charger. Get it replaced. Had same issue myself.
KevP79
Voyager
Options
My s21 fe behaves the same way lots of ghost clicks when charging more so when phone is at 100% when still plugged in, making writing or replying to texts very frustrating, my fingerprint can also misbehave it tells me to hold my thumb for longer as if I've just dabbed it on, the digitizer must have micro disconnects. Never had this issue on my s8/s10+ I used to play games on those devices whilst they were on charge.

My tablet also works fine using the same charger/lead so it is a problem limited in my case to the FE.
sriranga
First Poster
Options

Facing the same issue! changed 3 chargers till now! all samsung original pd chargers and original cables!

No solution for this yet??

jgerzson
First Poster
Options

Same issue here with few weeks old phone, new charger, cable, etc. Very annoying 😞

thisismzm
First Poster
Options

I have this problem too.

0 Likes
kalidoss
First Poster
Options

same issue here. very annoying.

0 Likes
Procat
Apprentice
Options
It was a faulty Samsung charger. Many samsung chargers are fakes. Suspect this might have been.

Replacement is perfect
0 Likes
Procat
Apprentice
Options
It's the charger. Possibly a fake. Get a new one from a reputable source
0 Likes
Members_IUpnQS1
First Poster
Options

Turn off Super/Fast charging in Settings, this worked for me.

Reason for this is charger/cable of poor quality, like many have mentioned.

0 Likes