Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 FE 5G Stock Issues & Complaints

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 09:11 PM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Hi All. This is my birthday month and Samsung has treated me to a 15% off on all purchases online + free shipping. There are problems though.

The phone i wanted (S21 FE 5G) is "Out of stock". Does anyone know when Samsung will re-stock or have new stocks for the phone soon?

Tried another phone (an older model) and wanted to trade-in my current phone (Poco F3) but sadly there are no Xiaomi or Poco as choices.

What's even worse is the  trade-in prices of Samsung remain very stingy up to this day. A Huawei phone as part of trade-in? Most newer ones don't even have Google Play Store.  And how come the S20 FE5G is only £100 less than the newer S21 FE 5G?

I just feel Samsung needs to get a grip of their stock levels,  trade-in and pricings. These are real issues that persists all the time. 

Everytime I want to buy a Samsung...it becomes very frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung like most sectors has been hit with the current chip shortage. Try buying a new car, supply issues, all caused by the pandemic. I'm struggling in my business because people are working from home and things are just not being dealt with.
These are not normal times, sadly, let's hope normality returns soon. I hope you can successfully find one for your birthday.
AndrewL
Options

@Gino76ph: I have had a look into this for you, and the Galaxy S21 FE 5G is currently in stock on our website, in all colour and storage options. If you'd like to find out more, and place your order as a birthday treat, then please check out the link below.

Buy the New Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Phone | Samsung UK

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks for letting me know. I can confirm that stocks are indeed available.

But...

I wanted to trade-in my S20 FE 5G but there was no choice for it. Either you have a broken phone or "Other" Samsung can only offer £150 for all. To be honest this is utterly pathetic and a slap on the face on buyers. 

Would you buy a £699 Galaxy S21 FE 5G or a £599 Google Pixel 6? My guess is as good as yours. It turns out Samsung is still living in LaLaLand. Disappointing. 

0 Likes