Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Fe 5g connection issue and heating issue

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 04:07 AM)
Nasser4
First Poster
Options

I just bought my s21 fe exynoss version 10 days ago and I still have some problems first when I connect to wi fi the download arrowr disappear and there is no internet access second the phone gets warm and uncomfortable

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nasser4 

Did you use Smartswitch to move your info from one phone to this new one ? I ask as some have experienced various issues after doing so.

In regards to Internet access if this is mobile data connection then ensure your mobile data is turned On in the phone,  set limits have been set in your phone's connection settings and that the Apn settings are correct and that you have enough data allowance to use.

The advice would be to factory reset and use the available Samsung Cloud Back up.

If that does not apply then if your still within any relevant cooling off period request for a new phone as you shouldn't have to be dealing with other troubleshooting guides to try and remedy this after owning the phone for a relatively short period of time.

A person past their cooling off period may want to try these generic troubleshooting tips.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nasser4 

Did you use Smartswitch to move your info from one phone to this new one ? I ask as some have experienced various issues after doing so.

In regards to Internet access if this is mobile data connection then ensure your mobile data is turned On in the phone,  set limits have been set in your phone's connection settings and that the Apn settings are correct and that you have enough data allowance to use.

The advice would be to factory reset and use the available Samsung Cloud Back up.

If that does not apply then if your still within any relevant cooling off period request for a new phone as you shouldn't have to be dealing with other troubleshooting guides to try and remedy this after owning the phone for a relatively short period of time.

A person past their cooling off period may want to try these generic troubleshooting tips.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "