Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 constant restarting update

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 09:01 PM)
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
Hi all. I thought i would take the time to update you all on the eventual repair of my wifes s21. 

Short story, got the phone on release day, 3 weeks later the phone was plagued with constant hard restarts

Multiple things tried such as factory reset, using smart switch, not using, web view enabled, disabled updated etc. You get the point.

The phone was sent back to samsung for repair, they sent it back saying they updated the software. 

Roll on 3 days later, phone plaged with the same issues but worse 10 times. The phone would have a mad rage of fit constantly restarting before working properly for a few hours. 

Back to samsung, this time i arranged a we fix doorstep repair as i wanted to speak with the engineer and show him the video i captured on my phone. 

Lovely chap, said he used to work for the repair centre and would advise sending by post as they rarely spend time replicating the problem.

Lvoely chap replaced the motherboard on the phone. Nearly 5 days now the phone is perfect

So if any of you have the same issue, this.may help you
3 REPLIES 3
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
I like a happy ending ☺
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe a loose connection.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Sorry to hear of all your phones issues, glad to hear it's all sorted now, especially as I personally like the phone a lot and think it's a fantastic device. I've not had any serious issues with my unit *fingers crossed*.