Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 constant crashing and restrting

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 09:50 AM)
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options

I am seriously getting to the end of my tether here and considering getting trading standards involved.

does anyone else have an issue with their S21 5G constantly restarting/rebooting automatically. yes i have the auto restart disabled, it happens in safe mode and even when plugged in charging and even when not.

can go days without a crash then crash and reboot like 6 times in the space of minutes.

have already raised a ticket with samsung, the phone has gone to their authorised service centre and has come back stating they have repaired the device however still the issue persists.

anyone have any bright ideas, has this webview thing ive been reading about got anything to do this thing restating and crashing.

please help, it would help if someone from samsung actually replied to this topic. 

22 REPLIES 22
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried resetting phone
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
Yes about 4 times and was even factory reset at samsung after they alledgedly "repaired" the device
0 Likes
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Turn the phone off and on again, if that don't help reset to factory settings and see. If still no joy then it will be a Samsung fault and get in touch
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
As i earlier thats been done to death and the phone has spent a week at samsung who apparentlty repaired it
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I doubt they physically repaired anything, probably just flashed firmware and reset it before returning it to you. Send it back for repair again. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I am not facing any issue with my s21 5g. Have u tired the new update I came across today ??
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When did you notice this happening and how long have you had your device?
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
I have had the device since release. The problem starfed towards end of feb. Was sent to sansung and sent back stating they have repaird the device. I spoke with them again yesterdat and they will not replace the device and i must send it back again. Second time in 3 weeks for another repair.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
***** sorry to hear. When it restarts does any message show up or does it just go blank?
0 Likes