Did you mean: 

S21 Colour Psychology

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 07:42 AM)
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

What's your colour?

Phantom Black

Tends to enjoy prestige and power as well. Often artistic and sensitive. But very independent and strong-willed individuals that like to be in control of themselves and their surroundings. Symbolic of mystery, power, drama, elegance, and sophistication.

Phantom Silver

Tend to have an understated air of sophistication, dignity and classiness about you. With a combination of good looks, talent and personality many would deem you to have luck on your side. You are gracious, gentle and non-aggressive with strong values and morals. Associated with meanings of industrial, sleek, high-tech, and modern, as well as ornate, glamourous, graceful, sophisticated, and elegant.

Phantom Titanium

Like gold, often symbolizes riches and wealth. Believed to be a mirror to the soul, helping us to see ourselves as others see us. Represents hope, unconditional love, meditation, mystic visions, tenderness, kindness, sensitivities, and psychic abilities. Formal, conservative, sophisticated and power.

Phantom Navy

Often silent, trustworthy, calm, and are often peacemakers who help open channels of communication between people who are in disagreement. Associated with depth and stability. Symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Considered beneficial to the mind and body. Associated with depth, expertise, stability and bold.

Phantom Brown

Color that evokes a sense of strength and reliability. Often seen as solid, much like the earth, and it's a color often associated with resilience, dependability, security, and safety. Brings to mind feelings of warmth, comfort, and security.

😄😆😊
*disclaimer, just for fun, not 100% true 

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

2 REPLIES 2
AliIbrahim
Pioneer
Options
Phantom Black, I would of chosen one of the website exclusive but I was too impatient 🤣
0 Likes
Leon Grass
First Poster
Options

I have quite a lot of experience in therapy with a psychologist, and I can definitely say that it helps to change life qualitatively. But at the same time, sometimes you want to try something new, get a new experience. I've been thinking about psychics readings online for a long time, but only now I found a suitable resource based on reviews in Google. This is interesting because it is an opportunity to look at your life and events from a different perspective.

0 Likes