Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 claims are now live!

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 10:31 AM)
lewiement
Explorer
Options
Sent them an email this morning and they got back to me to say they fixed the issue.

Claim on this link here

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/

20 REPLIES 20
Hackett
Voyager
Options
my claim has been sent. 😊😊😊
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
you have a month to claim and you have to take pictures of your imei number and invoice etc when claiming
0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

I uploaded 4-5 images for each thing as the last time I claimed something they kept saying the info was insufficient.  Hopefully covered myself this time, but there's always a chance I guess.

0 Likes
tower95
Journeyman
Options
I order from Vodafone had trouble putting my invoice number in as only one I could find was the Web 1
0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

That's what I used and it accepted it... I hope!

0 Likes
tower95
Journeyman
Options
it kept cutting my down to so many characters do I just used the last numbers and sent then like 6 shots off the emails I have got off them
0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Oh no, I didn't notice that... 

I had trouble claiming before with the details Vodafone gave me. 

0 Likes
tower95
Journeyman
Options
fingers crossed 🤞 how long dose it take for them to go through and receive them?
0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

I've only ever claimed once before - the original Galaxy Buds with my S10+

I think it took 3 or 4 days to get back to me to say they had accepted the claim and then about two or three weeks until they actually arrived.

I had a load of issues submitting my claim though as the code Vodafone supplied me wasn't sufficient and I think I got my claim through on the very last day of the promotion window after a lot of messing about. 

0 Likes
XanderC
Explorer
Options
in case you dont have invoice number use 123456 and it will go thru.
0 Likes