Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Camera

(Topic created on: 16-01-2022 10:12 AM)
GreenPeppers
First Poster
Options
Since the latest update of my S21 ultra there are lines across the screen on my front facing camera. Does anybody know how to deal with this. The phone is 4 month old and has not been dropped

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, not on mines I've just checked, have you cleared the cameras app storage?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GreenPeppers: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Can you try pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts to address any software issues that might be a contributing factor? Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache. If the issue persists, press and hold on the Samsung Members app icon > Diagnostics > Camera. Also, dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad and select Front Cam from the series of grey tiles. If the issue is present in this test, or if the Diagnostics test says 'Action Required' then an engineers inspection will be required to resolve the issue. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then you can reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be on hand to assist you further, and make the necessary arrangements. Alternatively, please reach out to the relevant support team in your region.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
GreenPeppers
First Poster
Options
Thank you I have tried all of these and the problem persists. Booked an appointment with the same place I purchased the phone.
0 Likes