Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Bluetooth Issues

(Topic created on: 28-01-2023 09:09 PM)
Stuartb1
Apprentice
Options
Anyone had a problem with in car phone calls since last update (today).. phone connects fine, calls dont come through car speakers but music does..
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I seem to recall Stuart that I had exactly the same problem about a year ago on my car following a software update. I had to go into the Bluetooth settings in my car to find out what was going on, and sure enough my Bluetooth no longer had the select tick next to take phone calls so I had to select it manually and store it in the cars infotainment system and hey presto everything was working again. My phone was an S21 Ultra and my car is a Mark 7 VW Golf by the way. I hope your problem is as easy to fix. Good luck to you. 👍
0 Likes
Stuartb1
Apprentice
Options
The UI on the Volvo is dead basic (13 years old).. I'll check everything over again today, but it's a real pain in the ass and frustrating to say the least. Cheers for the reply Babishko 👍
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
You are welcome Stuart. Hope you get there one way or another. 👍
0 Likes
morfeusg
First Poster
Options
I have had this same problem. But I've also had another one which is that when I am getting a call sometimes my earphones are on and when I end the call on the car my headphones disconnect and then reconnect and it does the same when I turn the car off and get out my headset disconnects and reconnects again. Bluetooth settings have been very glitchy
0 Likes
Stuartb1
Apprentice
Options
I sussed mine out yesterday... 1. Pull down on top of screen to get access to BT/ WiFi etc.

2. Long press to access connected devices, in my case its my Volvo thats affected.

3. Click on the gear wheel to access Audio Device Type and move the radio button to either others or speakers.

Try that, it should work, let ne know how you get on..

Cheers

StuScreenshot_20230128_211407_Settings~2.jpgScreenshot_20230128_211424_Settings~2.jpgScreenshot_20230128_211750_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230128_212303_Settings~2.jpg
0 Likes
Stuartb1
Apprentice
Options
These images I'm sure aren't in order, but you'll get the idea..***** knows what I'd done, must have clicked on something..
0 Likes