Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21/Bixby Routines Discussion!

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 12:03 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hey guys,

So recently, I got the S21 SM-G9910 (Major shout out to@BandOfBrothers for the immense support!) and I've got a couple of queries:

- What Bixby Routines do you suggest, in order to increase battery efficiency, whilst also maximising performance and productivity?
- How do I clear cache partition? I tried doing Vol Up & Power, but instead I got a pop-up box saying backup failed and wizard something...
- What is .tttdata? I don't remember seeing this file at all and I think it got created after I did the above actions. Can I delete it or should I not?
> Update: I've read this file could be important though on xda developers. Link is below;
- What is Network Storage in My Files?
> Update: I believe it is like your own personal cloud. Link to source is below;

- How come private share does not work for me? I've pasted the error code below:
(com.samsung.android.privateshare:2290:9907:5984cdfc012)
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @LiquidSnake 

You're very welcome for my input.

In regards to clearing the phone's system files cache.

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

To clear individual app cache go into Settings, Apps, pick the app, storage, clear cache.

In regards to Bixby Routines personally I'm not keen on Bixby so I don't use them at all or bixby, however this should help , eu.community.samsung.com/t5/community-newsroom/how-to-use-bixby-routines. 

Network Storage > Tap on it and this will leas you to download Samsung MyFiles which holds a comprehensive description on what you get. 

I have had no need to use Private Share personally,  but this official Samsung Support Page may help > How-to-keep-your-personal-data-safe-using-private-share. 

In your About Phone section does your mobile number show there ? I've read if it does not then glitches can occur.

eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/private-share-new-app. 

Private-share-app-error-in-A30s. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice, thanks for the help! Could you also recommend any touch screen pens (Black ink + touchscreen possibility) that feel smooth on the screen and don't get stuck (easily be able to write signatures)? Thanks!

Update: I found a really good set, but I've never brought from the website Onbuy.com. Have you heard of them and is this website trustworthy? Link to item is below:
https://www.onbuy.com/gb/whsmith-celeste-3-ballpoint-pen-set-with-touch-screen-stylus-blue-green-mar...
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Km afraid I've not used that company to purchase merchandise @LiquidSnake 

I've only ever used the Samsung sPen and would recommend to buy one that is compatible with your phone from Samsung.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes