Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 battery.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 06:21 PM)
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
How's everyone's battery performance.  I watched a utube video of some one doing comparisons. And he got 8hrs on screen time out of it playing games, watching videos, browsing and more. I can barely get 4 just browsing and watching the occasional video. Some people are saying its the February update doing it. Not too impressed to be honest.
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
battery life?
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
I just wish I bought s20 ultra. I will swap my s21 ultra for an s20.ultra. my phone is 1 week.old and has two tiny marks on screen edge which do not affect anything.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I get two days moderate use with my s21 ultra 5g, uk exynos chip .
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
yes battery life , my s10 plus was better
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
2 days is really good. I would expect that with the ultra. its nearly double the price. I'm at about a day with mine and about 4 hrs on screen time. I have only had it a day or so. hopefully it might improve over time.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
trade in at samsung?
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
hi guys , I might try and trade in with samsung but if anyone wants to swap an s20 ultra fir an s21 ultra then let me know
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
just out of interest. what's so bad with the s21 ultra? Also you mentioned scratches from your cover. does yours not have a pre installed screen protector? all phones outside of America should have them fitted.
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
if it has screen protector I cannot get it off it feels like glass or screen edge. it's mainly sd card , There havr been a number of reports about clear view case damaging the screen. I just reacted too quick, s20 is way better , sd card slot, and performance as good. I only have myself to blame. I will just try and sell phone on ebay as its new with minor mark and just get a better one.
0 Likes
0range
Journeyman
Options
Fine with my S21+ normal use and at the end of the day it's round 30/40%
0 Likes