Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Battery

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 07:31 PM)
Becc0793
Explorer
Options
I find my S21 battery is draining really fast, any reason ? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Here are some tips from me:

• Keep Dark Mode on at all times if you don't mind.

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any unused apps, it will save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Please let me know if you see better battery life on your phone after you use these tips. Hope this helped!
0 Likes
Becc0793
Explorer
Options
I dont want my phone in dark mode ?
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Use dark mode timer you tell it when yo save battery like I tell it to use dark mode 8PM and turn off 8AM and use adaptive brightness also heard the S21 phones are overheating.i have a temp gun and was 35.2°C room temp was just normal (25.2°C according to Google Nest and sent my S21 back
0 Likes
Becc0793
Explorer
Options
Ive had 2 different S21 phone in about 3 weeks, only because I had trouble with the network not ths phone, but I did feel my first one was boiling when on charge, I will try and work out how to do a timer for dark mode, thanks
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
how fast is fast? my s20 is lucky to last a day if I'm using it alot, I get 5 hours screen time usually. standby time is 2%ish an hour,
0 Likes
Becc0793
Explorer
Options
I dont really know how long it lasts I am going to monitor it today, all I know is every morning I wake up and its dead
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
the phone learns your usage. First 7/14 days is terrible battery as the phone needs to learn what apps you use and don't. it puts unused apps to sleep after 7/14days
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
dark mode makes a few percent difference not much
0 Likes