Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 battery.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 06:37 PM)
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
How's everyone's battery performance.  I watched a utube video of some one doing comparisons. And he got 8hrs on screen time out of it playing games, watching videos, browsing and more. I can barely get 4 just browsing and watching the occasional video. Some people are saying its the February update doing it. Not too impressed to be honest.
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
ScottThompson
Apprentice
Options
i used to have iphones and opted for samsung thus upgrade and ive got to say im impressed woth the battery life i get a good day and a half of a full charge and they charge up reallt fast compared to my old iphone
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

There have been 2 February updates for the stock Samsung unbranded, non-carrier models, CSC code BTU... AUB3 and AUB6. The first update seemed to cause an issue with battery drain and over heating for the S21 5G, whilst the 2nd update contains the bugfix for this and is being rolled out now. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
I can't get anything like that.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
right. i only got it yesterday and updated it. hopefully this new one is a fix and I might get it soon.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't know about the S21 but my Ultra can easily go 8-9 hours on WiFi on 120 hz and wqhd.
Still have 54% battery left and 3.44 SOT so can expect another 4hours if I use it non stop.

Screenshot_20210213-183456_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
yes I'd expect 6 to 8 hrs honestly on mine. 4 seems pretty bad.
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
mine is *****
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The S21 5G model, as per your thread title, has a 4000 mAh battery size.

The S21 Ultra has a 5000 mAh size battery, 25% larger than your S21 5G

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
yes I know. but the screen is bigger and has better resolution. I still wouldn't expect mine to last as long as that one but 4 hrs is pitiful is it not?
0 Likes