Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 battery

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:08 AM)
Dead_Pixels
Explorer
Options

After the software update on Monday 8th,my battery drains really fast anyone else have this problem,it was really good before that..

59 REPLIES 59
Spewy
Explorer
Options
Me too... All over xda, everyone complaining since Feb update.
Hopefully Samsung issue an urgent update (don't think we should have to wait until the March update)
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I have issues with the update but battery life isn't one of them. My first day of use since update, over 10h SoT. This is the S21 Ultra 512GB Exynos version.

Screenshot_20210210-234105_Device care.jpg

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you follow best practice after the update and wipe your phone's cache partition?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Kieranlake
Apprentice
Options
I'm sorry wipe what never done that before and only now getting issues
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Same here battery is Stella no complaints here.

Screenshot_20210207-064253_Device care_222.jpg

0 Likes
GavS
Journeyman
Options
same here both me and my partner have both noticed battery drain since the update earlier this week. between 10pm and 6am the phone has drained 30% was on 93% when I went to bed and got up to 63%. usually I expect to see a 2-5% overnight drain.
starhawk
First Poster
Options
i have the same problem, was fine before the 8th, now battery lasts about 12 hours with 2hrs sot. went to bead with it on 90% and woke up down to 65%
0 Likes
igor871
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here. Huge drain after the update. Lost 20% overnight, 8 hours idle. AOD is turned off during night so it does not contribute to the drain.

0 Likes
Xeratulno
Student
Options

Same here 😞

0 Likes
HorasCZ
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem after February update od my base S21.

0 Likes