Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 battery

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 09:51 PM)
Dead_Pixels
Explorer
Options

After the software update on Monday 8th,my battery drains really fast anyone else have this problem,it was really good before that..

59 REPLIES 59
Gionike
Voyager
Options
did you have any improvements with anything else from the update? like, camera or heating issue?
0 Likes
Dead_Pixels
Explorer
Options

Not that I've noticed,just the battery won't last the day now .

0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
I'm still waiting for the update myself. I'm still trying to assess the battery life on my s21 ultra but I'm having heating issues when I use the camera
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
the battery life on the s21 ultra 5g with the exynos chip is brilliant.
JLew
First Poster
Options
get 2 days out of my battery
0 Likes
Gman123z
Explorer
Options
I've got the same issue after the update as well, base S21. There is a high drain when the phone is idle and it loses around 20% overnight... Hopefully there's gonna be a patch out to fix it soon
0 Likes
Dead_Pixels
Explorer
Options

Yeah,I've the base s21 exynos ,it was fine before update ,now it drains fast and gets hot on chArge and takes ages to charge, hopefully they will patch it fast ..

Maram2
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem - the battery life is really poor after last update. I am also on S21 exynos version...

I was really happy before, but now... It's shame that samsung is still making same mistakes...

Members_NrgMUMc
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem, I used to get 5 hours of screen on time before the update, now I'm barely getting 3

Battery drains a lot when idle as well