Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 base model battery life

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 09:16 AM)
car2000
Apprentice
Options

Hi i bought an s21 base model last week and wanted to know if my sot and estimated battery life are regular or not. With a full charge the phone lasts more or less 5 hours of sot with adaptive refresh rate and some battery saving tips. I leave some screenshot of my results. I used the phone exactly for 10 days

Screenshot_20210731-201501_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20210731-201450_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It can take around a week for your phone's new battery to Optimise and learn your usage habits @car2000 

Unfortunately in your 1st screenshot you haven't used the scroll feature to catch all the apps your using which can give a good idea on what's being used in your phone.

Can you perhaps take another and use the scroll capture option at the bottom of your screenshot settings.

Battery soc  / usage time's are a subjective topic as we all set up our phone's differently, use different app's with different preferences and usage habits differ. i.e some people use more calls than others and surfing time's vary.

Also mobile signal can play a part.

What I mean by this is if connection is weak then the phone will work harder to maintain connection.

I've noticed your only on 1 bar.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes