Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21+ bad bluetooth phone calls

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 04:07 PM)
BramC
First Poster
Options

Hello

I've recently bought an S21+ in replacement of my s9+. Since i've got my new phone people are complaining about my phonecalls they don't understand me any more to noisy. The car is the same, but the phone has changed. What can i do to help this? Because with my s9+ i didn't have any complains

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hi. It may help if you check your blue tooth version on your blue tooth device and the software version in your car and ensure you have updated the, if you can, the software in your car and your device. This is because different Bluetooth devices software versions can cause connection and compatibility issues with external hardware connected to your device
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
.... it is a bit of a bumber if your hardware is more than a few years old you may have to replace your Bluetooth device with a " more up-tp-date device and update the software in your car , if your cars is still " new " your service garage can do this for you, if not go to the manual of your vehicle and follow the instructions to connect your car to a WiFi network and update the software. I hope this helps if not come back with more information and details of your Bluetooth devices and I'll look into it more for you. Best wishes
0 Likes
Wilbers
First Poster
Options
My wife and I have the same Galaxy A10.
With our new Hyundai car calls to my wife's phone instantly are transfered to the phone by the car, and consequently a conversation cannot be made. On the car's screen there is an option to use 'hands free', but that would mean looking over at the screen, and touching it - a distraction.
Calls to me are not - they come through as they should do. Calls out from 'hands free' using my wife's phone are OK.
The car has twice been into the dealers, and they blame the Galaxy A10 (of course), yet I don't have the problem. And, we have unpaired and paired the phone dozens of times, plus comparing all the settings of both phones, which are the same.
Has anyone got the same problem? There might be a privacy issue we are unable to see.
0 Likes