Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 and trading in s20

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 04:32 PM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi just wondering if i ordered the s21 ultra and traded my s20 ultra when do i send my phone to samsung is it after i get the new phone or before never done it before

cheers for any help

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
I'll get one ordered tomoz then just send the phone back and box I take it
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
yes, they will send you an envelope after about 2 or 3 days, put old one in there and post back :-). slightly different process if you want to return the S21, but still easy :-). can't see much difference between Note 20 Ultra and S21 Ultra really 😞
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

iv got the  s20 ultra at the minute really love the phone but it had its problems when it came out so think the s21 should have sorted them out by now hopefully

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
does anyone know with trade in, do u have to include headphone and chargers aswell. Because the s21 comes with data cable.
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options
Worth checking the courier's small print. Most insurance doesn't cover glass. I've fallen for that one before 🙄

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

id like to know that also iv just ordered mine

0 Likes
pobox112
Apprentice
Options

It says in Trade In to send back the charger if possible. This may be because the S21 is supplied without a charger and some like myself will need one. It does state to return the accessories and use the box it came in. I presume they will reduce the amount of trade-in if they are being strict. 

0 Likes
pobox112
Apprentice
Options

There was not a trade in at first for the 512GB then later one appeared - it was £445 - £65 lower than the 128GB. I posted on here about this because I chose the 128GB as it was the only one there and used logic that this was the base price for the phone £510. 

0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
yeah, done checking and they added 512gb version too. 450gbp trade in value. I think I will play smart and won't bother preordering. not risking end up with phone with glitchy camera again or other issues
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
thank you