Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 and trading in s20

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 09:33 PM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi just wondering if i ordered the s21 ultra and traded my s20 ultra when do i send my phone to samsung is it after i get the new phone or before never done it before

cheers for any help

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
docgt
Student
Options
you get new phone and are sent a return kit, usually within a day or so, then you return just the phone. really easy. I always send back in original.box and bubble.wrap to protect. Worth paying extra for the insurance when posting, only a few pounds but gives reassurance

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
cheers was wondering because I want to send everything off this phone to the new one before I had to send it off and yer I'd definitely do the insurance postage
0 Likes
docgt
Student
Options
you get about a week or more I think from date of receiving phone so plenty of time. enjoy your new phone. I'm looking forward to mine
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
yer it looks like the s20 ultra should have been last year but even so love this phone
0 Likes
JVG95
Explorer
Options

Just to say, I’ve just purchased the S21 Ultra as currently have the S20 Ultra. I found Music Magpie were offering £550 with Promo code Samsung10 adding an extra £20 (so £570 trade in).

I think Samsung trade in was only offering about £510

0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
thats worth looking at think I'll get mine ordered in the morning just gotta think which colour to go for I'm really liking the all black but so of the special colours look good
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
at least some can get trade in. I have s20 ultra 5g 512gb and I don't even have possibility to trade in my phone. apparently its too expensive to be traded in, but z flip 5g which costs more than my phone is totally fine to trade in. pile of bs and nothing more
swills9
Voyager
Options
you get at least 14 days to return it, just in case you don't like the 21 and send that back instead !
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
that bad that I only went for 128gig because I had the 128gig micro sd but now ypu can't even use the in the s21
0 Likes