Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 5g

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 08:15 AM)
PrincessDonna
Explorer
Options
What has Samsung done to this phone? I had Samsung phones for years and this is the worst one.

It's constantly shutting down then restarting all the time, a lot of times it's whilst I'm in the middle of typing a message. 

Also, whilst talking on the phone, the other person's voice come out of the top speaker, then the bottom speaker. It alternates throughout the whole conversation. I've done diagnostic tests and they don't reveal any problems. What is going on Samsung?
7 REPLIES 7
BabalooBean
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue with my S22, did you manage to sort yours?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good at all @PrincessDonna 

We need our phone's to be stable.

Can you try these if you haven't already. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

zimma71
Voyager
Options
And I tell you one thing I'm absolutely furious today because now I've got to go all day without phone I'm probably gonna lose over a 1000 pound in money I may even lose customers over this But we all live and learn and I will never buy another Samsung product ever again
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And to top it all off I've got no signal I have to keep turning Phone on off to get the Signal Back It's lucky I'd been on this site tonight on me and my friend could have been fighting tomorrow I've a poxy old phone
0 Likes
PrincessDonna
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately I have not fixed it yet. I had this problem not long after I got the phone last year. It started after a software update., it eventually stopped. It started again, the other day, again after a software update.
0 Likes
Liverkiller
Student
Options
Love it! How can one program AI if one as has little intelligence oneself? How does AI tell what is a rhetorical question?
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe a little less rudeness on the forum might help ???

Just for your information, the most of the members on here have NO ASSOCIATION with samsung. What makes you think we are all employees ??

Most on here give up their own time to help others... during evenings and weekends.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite