15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm delighted with mine.
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Awful. My 5G is 4G speed! Well done, Samsung! This is the biggest waste of money phone I have had.
Last Samsung phone I'll own too!
Read the threads about S21 signal issues. Depressing and angry.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Absolutely amazing, can't believe how good the battery is, how fast it is, and processor doesn't seem to cook my egg on a morning so all in all a great phone!
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Is it just the 5G signal that's bad? I find the signal on mine brilliant but this is 4G because I'm with EE I don't have the privilege of 5G yet as I have to change or upgrade my plan and I not wanting to pay till it gets good 🤔
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
4G speeds on S21 are noticeably worse that the S10 and S20. The S21 mode is inferior. 5G speed on my S21U is not much better than 4G. It's sub par. I am on EE 5G Unlimited. Waste of money TBH.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That's interesting, I can't remember what the s20 spatt out but I can honestly say the s21 is on par or faster, but I have heard lots of problems with s21 but honestly for me it's best phone I ever had, I loved my s20 but you could fry an egg on the back whenever you opened anything and battery was terrible.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Wow, didn't know EE charged extra for 5G. I'm not on the S21 but S20FE and got 5g at no extra cost. Did perform a test and got 140mbps down
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Whereas I never had those problems with my s20. Hmm.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That's well weird, yea every one does other than 3 it's not so much they charge extra you just have to change your plan but mines on a major discount, I'm not interested really 5G is a load of b a l l s right now unless you live near a city