Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 5G PLus firmware

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 02:29 PM)
mino666666
First Poster
Options

dear team,

i have samsung S21 +5G ( sm-G996B/DS which need to be flashed with latest firmware.

Unfortunatley i cannot find firmware relevant to Algeria Carrier 

nb: i did not receiçve any smasung update since  01 January 2021

can someone help me please

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
What's your csc say because it will only use the carrier from that to find out where it is go to settings , about phone , software information and then look for service provider software version
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Your easiest option is to try updating using Smart Switch for PC.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@mino666666: If you are outside the region that the phone was intended to be used in, then it may not be possible to update your Galaxy S21+ due to software issues that exist in our devices from region to region. As per the suggestion above, Smart Switch may be your best bet if you're unable to update over Wi-Fi via Settings > Software Update > Download and Install. With this in mind, please follow the link below, and click on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' to download the relevant version

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your S21+ using the USB cable that came packaged with the device, and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details.

0 Likes