Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 3 week review

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 07:02 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Just a quick review on my experience with the 6.2 S21. This year I believe samsung has nailed it. Even though this phone is slightly stripped back I can honestly say this is the best phone I have ever owned and anyone that knows me on here will know I have been through alot of phones! 

The good:
Plastic back is more durable than glass and I honestly never notice it.
The screen is still brilliant I have not noticed the drop in resolution (I used QHD 60Hz on the s20) 
Battery is fantastic for a smallish phone, this will be due to 2100 chip and adaptive 120hz.
Flat display, this ones subjective but always struggled with knocking the keys on the curved phones 
It doesn't suck at social media. I find pictures on Facebook snap chat ect come out much better.
Over all design to me is very appealing this year you can tell its a samsung for sure. 

The bad: 
Not charger in box which doesn't bother me in the slightest but may annoy some.
Haptics although they are still very good I did notice not quite as good as s20 but I am nit picking now. 

Finally the best thing is the price this phone gives you the best bang for your buck. I was considering the plus but I decided I would like to stick with the more compact phones and you can't argue with that price which I got £100 off.

If you made it to the bottom thanks for reading if your considering an S21 and have any questions feel free to ask. And if your on the fence between an FE and S21 get the S21. 
6 REPLIES 6
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there AshS21!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with your S21! I'm glad you've been having a good time, and I hope you continue to have a great experience!

If you ever need any support with your phone, you're always welcome in the community!

Best wishes,
Tom 😀
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Cheers Tom will do 😀👍📱
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
She's a keeper ash 😅
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yep 👍😀
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Glad you are happy with the S21 @AshtabS9Ultra  .    Actually I have ordered an S21 Ultra on a trade in Deal but I also had a Birthday discount which I thought made it worthwhile.   I wanted a bigger device and  better display so if I was going to upgrade  from  S10 it really was between the Plus and the Ultra.  The glasstic though did not really appeal and I wanted a more powerful battery anyway.  However glad it is fine for you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea I get you, for me it's the price I just don't see 400 worth of extra phone, plus the bigger ones are massive slates, however the s21 ultra is an amazing phone you will love it! I am just not a power user I basically text like mad on it, watch a bit of YouTube and surf the Web, think I used the camera once, I must admit though I am shocked by the battery it lasts twice as long as the s20 I'm truly stunned