Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 2 month review

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 08:33 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
So after having the s21 2 months it is still very much the best phone I have ever had. Battery life is still great, no overheating issues and it's blazing fast. Still think samsung nailed it this year. 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree @AshtabS9Ultra  the Samsung Galaxy s21 series of models are a set of powerful phone's  👍

Are you finding any features particularly useful ?

What do you think of the camera and it's capabilities  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Mine is the the 6.2 version. I find the adaptive 120hz and flat screen the 2 best features about it, I don't use the camera much but I have found its a very good camera and the best I have ever had. And not forgetting the exynos chip which isn't 10 years behind the snap dragon this year
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have to agree the 120hz adaptive refresh rate on my Samsung phone certainly makes a difference @AshtabS9Ultra  

Do have a play with your camera as it's a powerful feature. The Pro Mode is exceptional.

My N20 Ultra 5G is the Snapdragon soc variant as I wanted this due to optimisation etc, however my son has the Samsung s21 Ultra 5G Exynos version and love's what it brings.

Enjoy finding out what your phone can achieve  👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have taken some shots on the moon and some of our pets I just don't take many pictures but it's very good to know its there when I need it, I did own an s21u for a short time but it was far too large I thought I ordered a phone but it came as tablet 🤣🤣
0 Likes