Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra/ S21 upgrade klarna

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 11:49 PM)
lally22
Apprentice
Options

Anyone else struggling to upgrade to the s21 after having a 24month contact with klarna. This is a joke was sent around for 4 hours on the phone to klarna samsung and the finance company's that klarna uses. I haven't missed a single payment and have a good credit score. Can anyone give me some advice. 

16 REPLIES 16
Dannnn
Journeyman
Options

Add me to the list of people being wronged by Samsung and Klarna. I've been on the upgrade programme ever since it started, and I've owned every galaxy device, but sadly that comes to an end this year because Klarna & Samsung don't care about their loyal customers. I got 2 hard searches on my credit file on the same day. Amazing. Will avoid these 2 companies like the plague from now on.

Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
Me either, 4 years with the upgrade program, no one late or missed payment, high credit score, high salary, full time etc etc. But Klarna still rejecting my payment. Got in touch with both customer services and received just copy&paste answers. Basically "Computer said no, we cannot change it".
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello

@Wakkout @lally22 @Dannnn @Karrenah @walkerx 

try this link again if will now work

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/?loginOpen=true

😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Bellybuster
Student
Options
same for me I have a S20+ 5g and tried to upgrade to a S21 which would have even been cheaper payments than I am currently paying Klarna as I fancy a smaller phone. I have good credit score on experian and never missed any payments on anything ever I actually pay my credit card company early it doesn't make sense.
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
They are useless. I made extra payment last week and are still not accounted yet. After a week.. I had to send them the screenshot because they had no clue about that payment. Could you trust a company like that?
Bellybuster
Student
Options
the only reason I have used them is specifically not for the credit but it makes it easier to change your phone every year without the hassle of selling my old phone and you get the free earphones etc
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
Me either, I don't really care about them, I don't even needed to pay through them. It was just about the new phone every year..