Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra/ S21 upgrade klarna

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 08:00 PM)
lally22
Apprentice
Options

Anyone else struggling to upgrade to the s21 after having a 24month contact with klarna. This is a joke was sent around for 4 hours on the phone to klarna samsung and the finance company's that klarna uses. I haven't missed a single payment and have a good credit score. Can anyone give me some advice. 

16 REPLIES 16
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
They screwed up with a lot of people when they purchased consoles before Xmas. Can you not get on PayPal credit or must it be through klarna. Also be careful as they could screw up your credit rating.
0 Likes
omario0343
Explorer
Options
same happened to me. it said application declined but then I waited 30 mins before trying again and I changed dependants to 0 and it got accepted!
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hi @lally22 

you may check your status on this link, (log in ID and Surname)

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/

Contacts:

Phone: 0330 726 7467
email: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

thanks 😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
lally22
Apprentice
Options
I already have the s20 ultra just wanted to claim my upgrade which I was emailed. just keeps saying declined. I haven't ever missed a payment or anything. just keeps getting declined. it's a complete joke.
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Yes same here ,trying t go from s20ultra to s21ultra but klarna fails after asking for more information. never missed a payment i can't be the only one having issues, this needs sorting fast or i and many others will end up jumping to someone else don't want a say it but apple don't have these problems. Especially as Samsung upgrade program emailed me inviting me to upgrade, joke.  

walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Don't forget they don't just look at how you have been with them, they look at everything on your credit file and how often you apply for credit, but every time you apply it could affect your rating.
But I know there was uproar with the handling of the Microsoft upgrade program where they screwed up orders and saying people with perfect credit were declined.
0 Likes
Spinnerdcc
First Poster
Options

I have a perfect rating credit rating and was refused on my first attempt, thought something must be wrong so tried again and got accepted. There is most certainly something odd with their system. 

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
You would have thought after the issues in September with the console pre-order upgrades they would have sorted system issues so customers didn't have similar issues with other upgrade programmes
0 Likes
Karrenah
Apprentice
Options
I have the problem, there is nothing wrong with my score and yet have been declined.

Think Samsung should change the Finance company 🤔