Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s pen

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 09:59 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
So I have been thinking of getting an s pen to go with the s21 ultra, was wondering on people's thoughts and if it would be worth it.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I really like the S pen. I have never owned a note series, and have dabbled with the s pen in stores with the note 20 / note 21 etc... but I always found it a bit small for my big hands to hold comfortably. !

So this option on the S21u was an opportunity for me to try this out. I have been using it quite a lot... and the pen is a bigger size... feels a lot more like a pencil ✏ !

I use it to make some notes during my business meetings at work... write shopping lists... keep tab on tasks lists etc.

I am very happy with the s pen. and the clear view case that also came with it. Both have expanded the phone use for me.

Smiley 😀
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
Great I googled and there Is a new s pen 🖊 coming out in August the s pen pro. I am pondering if I should go out and buy or hold on till new pen comes out. as the new pen is built for s21 ultra id like to have all the latest tech but without the bugs 🐛.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
yeah.... the pro version will support gestures and some additional features. if you can wait it would be the best version.

I may upgrade to a pro version when it is available... if I think the gesture features are worthwhile. 👍
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys try buying the s21 ultra phone back cover with space for s pen to be put in it. It's awesome.
0 Likes