Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Pen nibs for S21 Ultra S Pen ... are they interchangeable with previous models?

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 06:17 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

Within one week I've already ruined one S Pen nib inserting the S Pen in the slot provided in the case.  

I could not find the nibs \ tips at the Samsung store (here in the Netherlands) but see them offered at Amazon and other online places.

Is it, one size fits all? 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My tab s7+ s pen tips are the same as my s21 s pen tips. They look exactly the same size and length. When I was looking up on s pen tips for the note 20 ultra, people on reddit were saying there different to the tab s7 s pen tips. I was thinking of getting some spares as they never including them with the note 20 anymore or the tab s7. So this may be true as the s pen on the notes were smaller pens. I will say there is no difference with the tab s7+ and S21 ultra s pen. I hope I'm not wrong but they look exactly the same.
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks for the information!  I still have one extra as a spare.  

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all!

If you require extra nibs, we can arrange to send out replacements within the first 6-months of purchase. You can reach out to our Social Media Team on Facebook Messenger or Twitter DMs, and they'll happily arrange this for you.

davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks!  I've already sent a message to Samsung NL via Facebook Messenger.

Thank you, Dave Horne - The Netherlands

Watch4 Classic
PonyBristol
Explorer
Options

HI, this information is not correct.  At least it hasnt been for me.  On my 3rd S pen in a week and it has now stopped working properly.  I contacted the Social Media teams on Facebook and Twitter who got me to repeat everything I had already tried with the 1st 2 pens.  They then told me they couldnt help and I needed to speak to the Online Parts department.  They told me they couldnt help and passed me onto someone else.  This 4th dept has just called me back to say that they cant send out spare parts as the S Pen didnt come in the box with the S21 and theyve passed me onto yet another department?!

How do I get this resolved?  If i use an S pen from a 10 yr old Samsung Tablet, that pen works fine on my S21, but is too big for the case.  This isnt exactly confidence inspiring!

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @PonyBristol 

If the issue is with the pen, not the nib, then this would need to be discussed with the Online Shop Team as our Social Media Team isn't able to arrange a repair for a S Pen. Please get in touch with the Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 .

0 Likes
PonyBristol
Explorer
Options
Thanks. No one has been able to identify what the problem is. We're trying to rule out anything with the nib. For the 1st few days Samsung were trying to convince me that it was because I hadn't charged the pen. So, I asked, how exactly do you charge the standard s21 s pen? Please bear in mind this is NOT the S Pen Pro?!?.

For your info, the pens have worked perfectly for 1st day or 2. However, it now only works if you hold the pen completely perpendicular to the screen (ie not a comfortable writing angle) and even then it doesn't pick up every pen stroke. My N8000 Samsung Tab 10.1 s pen still works fine on the s21 without issue
0 Likes
Members_2vA3J2G
First Poster
Options

Hi

Could you please tell me if this is true as I have tweeted Samsung UK about replacement nibs and they have no clue about if and where Samsung provide genuine replacements, I am in need of replacements and I am wary about purchasing 3rd party nibs as worried about compatability and damaging my s-pen/screen.

Please Help

Paul

0 Likes
Members_2vA3J2G
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have contacted Samsung UK about spare nibs and they don't know anything about spare nibs, who can I directly speak too, yo get spare nibs?

Regards Paul

0 Likes