Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rise of kingdoms Game

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 11:04 AM)
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Need help! 
Been playing the rise of kingdom game with no problems for over a year on my S21+ 
All of a sudden I can't use the ingame chat. Spoken to the game devs/tech people and it's an issue on samsungs side with incompatibility issues. Can anyone help with how they solved this themselves or if I'm waiting for Samsung to sort out the problem a reply from a Samsung rep would be nice. 
This ingame chat needs to work to be able to play the game properly as you have to be able to coordinate with others.

Many thanks 😊 

#SamsungS21+ #Riseofkingdoms #Samsunghelp #Samsungdevs
19 REPLIES 19
Billy6304
First Poster
Options

Hi

Also with the problem and I done the screen resolution change in the settings and works fine now 

Screenshot_20220104-223411_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Same again, read above. You can't change these settings on an S21+ Samsung have not given you the option on these phones.
0 Likes
Billy6304
First Poster
Options
This is my samsung s21 ultra phone. I pressed SETTINGS, DISPLAY, SCREEN RESOLUTION then clicked the option for 1600x720
0 Likes
Billy6304
First Poster
Options
Sorry I have only noticed you wrote s21+
Well this worked for a s21 ultra
0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
I know thanks anyway, trust me I have tried everything. Nothing works and Samsung sitting on their hands as usual. May go back to an iPhone next renewal date. 🙄
0 Likes
DeanF
Student
Options

This worked for me with the 21 ultra thank you! 

0 Likes
Briantay888
First Poster
Options

Hi there. I had the same problem and found a fix. I'm guessing you are using Game Launching for your games. So go to Game Launcher, go to Game Booster, find Screenshot Resolution and select 50%. I'm not sure how that is linked but it works for me, solved the chat issue.

0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
I just tried that, thank you. Still not working though.
0 Likes
Aowen92
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my S21+

Can't chat in the game and tried all solutions but nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Ajjaaaxxx
First Poster
Options

You need to download two things from the Samsung store.  One is Games PlugIns and the other one is Game Booster Plus.  Open Game PlugIns and turn on Game Booster Plus.  In Game Booster plus make sure Rise of Kingdoms has the High Quality mode selected.  It should fix about 90% of your issues.  Chat is still glitchy here and there, but works great for the most part.