Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rise of kingdoms Game

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 11:04 AM)
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Need help! 
Been playing the rise of kingdom game with no problems for over a year on my S21+ 
All of a sudden I can't use the ingame chat. Spoken to the game devs/tech people and it's an issue on samsungs side with incompatibility issues. Can anyone help with how they solved this themselves or if I'm waiting for Samsung to sort out the problem a reply from a Samsung rep would be nice. 
This ingame chat needs to work to be able to play the game properly as you have to be able to coordinate with others.

Many thanks 😊 

#SamsungS21+ #Riseofkingdoms #Samsunghelp #Samsungdevs
19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
No I see that when I googled the problem. But it hasn't fixed this issue. Thank you anyway
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Stridey: What issues in particular are you experiencing with the in game chat. Have you tried heading to Settings > Apps > Rise Of Kingdoms > Permissions, to ensure that all relevant permissions are enabled? 

0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Hello
All permissions are fine. The issue is with the chat bar being out of view to press it to talk. Then other times it appears, but nothing happens when you press it, like it's ghosting you and invisible. Also you can't press the X to cancel the screen down after as nothing happens when you do. Have to shut game down or random press other things to cancel it.
0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
As you can see this time the chat bar is visible but can not be used at all. Next pic is 20 seconds later after restarting game and chat bar is inaccessible completely.Screenshot_20211207-150402_Rise of Kingdoms.jpgScreenshot_20211207-150010_Rise of Kingdoms.jpg
0 Likes
DeanF
Student
Options

Having the exact same issue mate with 21 ultra. It used to happen the odd time and closing down the app would work but it's been off now for like a week tried resinstalling app, no luck. Very annoying 

0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Yes wonder if it will ever be sorted? Is it the same game your problems on as well?
0 Likes
Rise of kingdom game
First Poster
Options

Change the display settings of the cell phone its self to 1600x720

0 Likes
Stridey
Apprentice
Options
Hello, you can't change the display settings in the S21+.
0 Likes