Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rich text.

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 09:44 PM)
efx
Pathfinder
Options
Is anyone else having problems with rich text in the Samsung app. It was working fine for weeks then a few days ago the rich text option disappeared. Could be a carrier problem or possibly an OS update issue. Not sure which, would appreciate any ideas on a fix. Have contacted carrier (3) and Samsung with no luck.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
efx
Pathfinder
Options
me too
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No I didn't change the app either when it first stopped. was using Samsung. And I used samsung when they changed my phone number, after 8 days it stopped working again. I've left it for 8 days and more. Still samsung app wouldn't work. Which is why I tried Google in the first place because chat stopped working in samsung messages.
0 Likes
efx
Pathfinder
Options
Hi all, think I've got it working again. Tried everything I found on the Web. Deleting data in messages, both Samsung and Google, carrier services etc. Found a form to fill in on Google to deleted number for rich text services. Nothing worked, still chat services greyed out on Samsung messages with failed error message. Google messages kept asking for verification. In the end I disabled Google messages and just used Samsung messages without the rich text. However, I noticed in the secure folder, looking in the apps folder that both Samsung and Google messages were still there. So I disabled Google messages in the secure folder closed the secure folder and went back to Samsung message's . Surprisingly it allowed the setup and all is now working.
Must have been a conflict with the secure folder. It's worth a try. Hope it helps you guys. 😁
0 Likes