Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Return pre-order and trade in for old phone?

(Topic created on: 31-05-2021 02:59 AM)
kkh786
Navigator
Options
So I was weighing my options. If I were to return my S21 with the free gifts etc what happens to my Note10 that has already been processed by Samsung Recycle? Do they return it back to me?

Anyone else been in this situation?
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I haven't but its very likely that's gone and you would just get back what you paid for your S21
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
If you send the helpdesk an e. Ail with your trade in number they will be able to advise!
0 Likes
Solution
steca41
Pioneer
Options
screen shot taken from samsung recycle faq page

Screenshot_20210208-001238_Chrome.jpg

Keithy
Navigator
Options
i doubt you'll get note back
not liking the 21 then
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
If they give me fair money for it, I'm not bothered if they don't return it.

I have just ordered a 21 Ultra to replace the S21. 🙂
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
So I've done it. Got the Ultra. Now to return the S21 and get my trade in back or a fair price. Here's hoping! 😶
0 Likes
Sunny_side
Journeyman
Options
Did you have any luck? MTR made a mockery of my trade in phone valuation for an S8 which was in excellent working condition. £30!!! Grrrr
0 Likes