Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Restarting

(Topic created on: 24-11-2021 09:00 PM)
Tuningman0
Student
Options
Hi guys, i have 21 ultra for almost 2 weeks everything was ok till today, when i used the WhatsApp for a videocall and after 15 mins the phone restart by self after another 10 mins same app but this time on voice call same problem the device restart again..it was only the whatsapp open in background. The phone was cold. Last week i used the whatsapp very intense and nothing was wrong with phone or the app. Can be a software problem because 2 days ago the phone received the android 12. Anyone happened something like this? Thank you.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keelaw
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I had some random restarts lately, nothing too annoying, but interestingly going into this members app it had logged the unexpected restart and let me send it in for diagnosis

Ps I've had my S21U exynos since launch
Tuningman0
Student
Options
Very interesting. I expect from Samsung to do something i know they are for customers. Anyway i read few forums most of the users how meet this problem already left for iphone and its sad if they don't fix this strange error or whatever it is because i have trust in this brand and so far never had an issue with their devices. So lets hope they will do something!
0 Likes
keelaw
Apprentice
Options
No restarts today. Whatever it was seems to have resolved itself
0 Likes
Tuningman0
Student
Options
I have the some question because i had the problem only in that day. So its strange because i tried to push the phone at the limit after and nothing so far, so if it was hardware the issue should still be in place but maybe its only software. Nightmare
0 Likes