Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting randomly

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 06:29 AM)
alana456
First Poster
Options
Hi my phone updated a few days ago to android 13 and from it the phone keeps restarting sometimes the screen glitches before it restarts becoming more frequent. Anyone know why? S21 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @alana456 

You may need to do a little bit of self help troubleshooting. 

Here's what I suggest 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
kam2005
Apprentice
Options
I have same issue with samsung s20 5g from the error reports samsung know this is a hardware problem so factory reset or software update will not fix issue.Other people also have this issue, unacceptable for a relatively new phone to have hardware problems. Samsung don't care about taking your money £700 there should be a recall or fix free of charge.
0 Likes
robbedhondt
Journeyman
Options

I bought a samsung galaxy s21 fe 5g at Elgiganten, Stockholm. After a few weeks, I started having issues with the phone freezing and restarting.

After trying to find a solution myself (Clearing cache, factory reset, ... nothing worked) I was suggested to send the phone to a service center by Elgiganten. After 2 weeks, the phone was returned and they stated they did a factory reset and nothing was wrong with the phone. They also said not to use the transfer of apps from my old phone (which I didn't do in the first place). After using it for a couple of days, the same issues appeared. Freezing, restarting, up to 5-10 times a day.

I filed a lot of errors in the Samsung Members app, they replied "Based on the information in the submitted error report, it is demonstrated that there is a perceived hardware error on the device. In these cases, you, unfortunately, need to visit the nearest service workshop to have a service technician look at the device. You can either contact mcare sweden directly or contact the retailers who offer service to a certain extent."

So, I went to mcare, who told me the only thing they can do is do a factory reset, run some videos and see if the errors appear. They don't have access to the Error reports I have been filing to the Samsung Members app. If they don't find anything "wrong" after the factory reset + running videos, they could not help me AND I would have to pay for this "Service". I didn't want to risk this (after the first service center claimed nothing was wrong), so I tried a factory reset at home, ran videos for a couple of days and nothing happened to the phone. I thought, ok, maybe it is fixed (for some weird reason). But as soon as I log in to my google account; install some of apps, the phone is again unworkable. Same issue: freezing and restarting

I CAN NOT USE THIS PHONE. SOMETIMES IT'S STUCK IN LOOPS OF FREEZING AND RESTARTING FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE ONLY TO HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AGAIN A FEW HOURS LATER.

How is it possible that you know and confirmed there is something wrong with my phone, and you don't want to help me. 

I can't do anything with this phone and you and your partnered service center (who for some weird reason don't have access to your error reports?!) are not doing anything. Horrible service!

0 Likes