Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement phone

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 07:07 PM)
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Hi, I have just recently discussed over the phone with a lady from Samsung. I informed her that my s21ultra overheats terribly while using the camera and I would like a replacement to be sent.
The lady stated that she will arrange for a courier to collect the phone and after the phone reaches the warehouse and is being checked, only then I can get another phone.
My answer was, what I will do in the meantime? Will I stay without a phone, just because my new phone has a problem that is not new and I paid a lot of money?
The lady stated that she will speak with her manager and I will get a result in 24-48 hours.

Do you guys know if they never exange the phone in the same day?
31 REPLIES 31
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Called them? Yes, done that repeatedly. So many times in fact they are now on 'speed dial'

Silver one? Yes, could do that, but It's not the one I ordered and to be honest, after all this time it would just annoy me every time I used it, the silver case would be screaming at me... For me it's either right or it's wrong, there is nothing in-between...

Apple? Done that, no effect. Not that I would anyway as I really do not like apple stuff.

And yes, still waiting lol...  Even saw it up for sale and in stock on the UK Samsung web shop earlier this week, and when I rang was yet again told the system will 'auto select' and send it out. Guess what, still no replacement phone... and they have no idea when it will be back in stock.

I can kind of understand they have problems getting an exact minute by minute accurate stock level as that will be constantly changing, but there's no way a company the size of Samsung shouldn't know exactly where stock is in the delivery chain and/or the production line and therefore delivery times.   

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Just to le you know, after sending everything back as Samsung asked including the gifts received for pre-ordering, I bought an IPhone 12promax and all I can say is that I am a happy customer.
I would like to thank Samsung for this opportunity, I wouldn't be happy If not for them.😍😍😍
0 Likes