Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat function in calendar

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 03:28 PM)
Chull150
Journeyman
Options
Why has the "custom repeat" been taken off the calendar settings???...what does one do when the recurring event is fortnightly?!?.
Not happy...(unless I'm missing something of course but haven't been able to find a way of doing this since the update! )
23 REPLIES 23
AndrewL
Options

@Chull150: If you open the Calendar app > Tap on a date to create an event > Tap on 'Don't repeat' (below the alert reminder option) > Customise > Change this to 2 Weeks via the options below > Duration > Set this to your preference, does this work for you? 

Chull150
Journeyman
Options
"Customise" appears to be no longer an option since the update...

Screenshot_20210430-162115_Calendar.jpg

NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
That's very odd. I'm seeing the Customise option on my calendar (version 12.2.00.6000). Maybe clear the cache and restart your phone to see if it appears? Or uninstall and reinstall? Hope it sorts itself out.
0 Likes
Chull150
Journeyman
Options
Sorted!...uninstall the update then reinstalled and now it's working just fine!..thank you
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Excellent! Glad it's all working for you 👍🏻
0 Likes
Kathryn555
Student
Options
How did you uninstall the update please I have this same issue?
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I want having the problem initially, but the calendar is now on version 12.3.00.18000 and I have the same issue. I'm afraid I can't see how to uninstall the updates. Maybe @Chull150 could advise us both?
0 Likes
Kathryn555
Student
Options
I have just booked my phone in for doorstep repair as having a few problems. I have logged this as one of them
0 Likes
MeMeMeJustMe
First Poster
Options

With the update you select weekly then you get your customization options 

Screenshot_20211111-164206_Calendar.jpg