Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regretting s21 5g

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 11:20 AM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I'm honestly lost for words

Cannot comprehend how within 3 hours of using the phone battery down to 66% I mean is that even possible???

So so annoyed 
19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@sarasphotobox Hi can you upload your battery stats? That sure sounds bad.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends on usage, background processes, rogue apps etc etc.

As stated do post how you use your phone or maybe even a screenshot of your battery usage.

DannyT
Options

You can also check out this guide here for more tips on optimising your battery performance: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
This is the usage I charged it yesterday until after 9Screenshot_20210715-115823_Device care (3)_6107.jpg
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Here's my usage 9pm to presentScreenshot_20210715-115823_Device care (3)_6107.jpg
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thank you that isn't applicable for S10 to newer models no maximise power saving anymore here is how it is on s21 series Screenshot_20210715-120158_Device care_6110.jpg
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could try using Samsung Internet. I've always found it takes less battery then chrome.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The thing that jumps out is Chrome which suddenly became a battery hog after the last update. You could consider a different browser or try roll back to the last version.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Oh ok any suggestions browser just cos I have all my bookmarks backup
0 Likes