Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrets? I've got one. Not ordering a standard colour.

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 03:18 PM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I certainly regret not ordering a standard colour. 

On 14th Jan, I foolishly ordered a brown S21 Ultra 256Gb, I didn't notice the 2-4 week delivery till after the order went through. The order confirmation email actually says up to 5 weeks for delivery.

So I've got a lovely new case for my S21, but may have to wait another 3 weeks for my S21 phone ☹

Anyone else regretting not going for the black or silver?
12 REPLIES 12
RayNeo
First Poster
Options
In my own case, I've just received my S21 Ultra 512GB in black but amazon are yet to deliver my case so I've refused too unbox until case arrives. 🙂
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I am sure they can change the colour for u.
0 Likes
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Yes me too. I ordered phantom Navy now regretting 😞
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I had thought about it, but I suspect if I cancelled and reordered at this point, I might not get a phone any sooner and it could cause some issues with the upgrade process re Klarna, so I'll just accept my lot and grind my teeth 😬 😊
CorvusFox
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.  My case is shipping today, but no sign of the phone I ordered on the 14th because I chose a different colour.  Seems really daft to me that gluing a different coloured glass panel on takes three weeks, and they apparently didn't even produce any in advance.

Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
is it only me who thinks they should have stock on hand to send ? it shouldn't take em 5 weeks to send a phone to a customer
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I have read on the members app someone changed the colour of the phone. You can go through and see if anyone faced a similar situation.
0 Likes
SpencerK
Journeyman
Options

The Black is zexy AF.  Got the Black Silicone case coming as well.  :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
I ordered the phantom black! mainly coz I usually go for white or something, but this matte black took my side instantly, and received phone on Tuesday 26th.
0 Likes