Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recommendations

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 11:10 PM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all

Just a quick one what is the best wireless charger for the s21 ultra? Also is there a wireless duos for the phone and buds pro?

Much appreciated..
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd maybe have a look on ebay for the Samsung Wireless Duo Pad as one side had fast wireless charging for your phone and one had it for your watch but I recon the watch and the Buds case could be swapped out, I would just have to check the one I got would be able to charge the Buds.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung Original Wireless Fast Charger Duo Pad for Qi Enabled Devices
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
On Amazon it has the Buds Pro in the frequently bought with section so this should work. It's expensive on Amazon but I got one for £35 just need to ensure a 25w charger is available for it or it won't work to its full potential.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This is the version I use @Mimo40 which charges up my phone and Buds and watch.

woj4lxugg6ly6madtiso.0.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Why have I now just found out that it went upright like a stand. I feel so stupid.

Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
The best of the duo chargers when factoring the speed of charging is the Samsung Wireless Charger Duo P5200 model; the one which is flat. The other duo charger which positions your phone upright is slower. As far as I'm aware this is the only one that is capable of these faster charging. I am unaware of them releasing a better one but I may be wrong. Even the newer trio and duo do not charge as fast.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I just realised mine was not in fact the one above which I thought it was. It was indeed flat and had Qi fast charging 2.0 on the left and fast charging on the right.
0 Likes