Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent mositure detected error on S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 08:42 PM)
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Just had the error message pop up. At first I ignored it thinking its gonna go away as the phone was no where near water. After Tring to charge it and have a alarm like sounds everytime I plugged in the charger... Ut was worrying!

Tried a simple fix and it worked ( luckily got it sorted within 30 mins of the error pop up). Turn the phone off, plug in the USB to see if the error is still there? If so following the instructions below

1) stick the USB close to the port without plugging it.

2) press the volume down and power button and then plus in the USB as soon as you see the phone boot up.

3) it will boot up as normal but do not unplug until the phone is at 100% just in case!

If it still doesn't work, restart the phone. When it has booted do not enter password to complete reboot.....follow step 3 so press the volume down, power button and plug in the USB all at the same time. (I know its tricky to do but it's possible)

Hope it works for you guys too? 
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's a good tip. Thanks for sharing 👍
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Pleasure
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
This happened to my Nephew's old Samsung A8. After doing all the troubleshooting steps... running the battery down and leaving it for 30 odd minutes fixed the issue for us.
0 Likes
totallywonky
First Poster
Options
I keep clearing this error on my s22 and charging fine but as soon as I disconnect the charger it starts right up again! Also USB connector connected and disconnected notification keeps cycling over and over for ages. Only had trouble since second update in August. Hopefully next update is soon and helps!
0 Likes