Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"An update on your reward"

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 03:20 PM)
NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
"Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than expected to process your payment. Don't worry, we're working hard to resolve the issue and will have your cashback reward sent out to you as soon as possible"

Why is it taking longer? I was told to look at the support page if I had further questions but what be the reason behind this?
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

I'd like to know this too.

I'm assuming it's to do with the fact the window to apply was quite small and the amount of people applying is quite high. I'd guess they're struggling to handle the demand but I'd like some kind of confirmation.

NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the reply, It's nice to know I'm not the only one dealing with this issue!
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

Not at all. If you look around there's been people having issues since Christmas and that was a different promotion.

Some people have no issues. Some people do 🤷 

0 Likes
Solution
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that you've both experienced a delay with your cashback, @NoodlesAteMyBaby & @Doomu5. The Promotions Team will be able to shed more light on this for you. You can contact them here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/summercashback/en-GB/support/contact 🙂

Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Steph. I've emailed them so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, Also sent an email. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
Did you get any satisfaction. I got same message today
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

No, not yet. I emailed the support team and they replied saying they can't give a time frame on when the payment will be processed. I'm getting the distinct impression they're snowed under and can't handle the volume of claims. I'm gonna give it another week and so and then call them. 

NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
Same here mate.

"Regrettably, we are unable to provide a more specific time frame.

We are working hard to ensure that all payments are made as soon as possible."

Looking online makes it quite concerning but hopefully it'll be sorted. The whole "I can't even give you a time frame" thing is worrying though.
0 Likes